Everyone needs to learn to survive severe weather. Extreme weather can easily knock out power for hours, if not days or weeks. Are you ready?
- Do you have a generator?
- Another place to live temporarily with friends or relatives?
- Do you have enough canned goods to feed yourself since that microwave won’t work?
- Can you open those canned goods with something other than your electric can opener that won’t work?
- Do you know how to communicate with relatives or family members that you are safe?
- Severe weather happens everywhere, yet we often ignore the consequences of that weather. Learn to be prepared.